Department: Engineering Technology
Building: Anderson Room: 208L
Phone: (219) 989-2757
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Cleveland St. Univ. June 1987
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Toledo, June 1982
- B.S. Electronic Engineering, Univ. of Science and Tech., Dec 1978
Research and Scholarship Focus:
Power Systems, Power Electronics, Smart Grids, Energy Management, Automation, Robotic, Process Control and Mechatronics.
- Fathizadeh, M. (2016). Analysis and Feasibility of a Hybrid Power System for Small Rural Areas, International Journal of Engineering Research and Innovation. Vol.8, No. 1, Spring/Summer 2016 pp. 47-53
- Fathizadeh, M. & Koppaku, V. (2016), Effect of Electrical Alternative Energy Sources on Power Grid. Proceedings of the 2016 American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition, June 26-29, 2016, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Fathizadeh, M. & Mansorri, G.A. (2016). Geothermal Sustainability, 19th Annual Energy, Utility & Environment Conference: EUEC 2016, San Diego, CA, February 3-5, 2016
- Fathizadeh, M. (2016, January). Purdue Calumet: Mechatronics is the Future. Northwest Indiana Times retrieved; 6/6/2016 Publication URL
- Fathizadeh, A. Mansoori (2015), Feasibility and Sustainability of Geothermal Energy in Mid-Western States, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering 5(12), pp 305-313. Publication URL
- Fathizadeh, M. K. Horecky (2015), Utilizing the effect of Air Speed to Improve Automobile Moving Performance, ASEE Conference, June 14-17, 2015, Seattle, Washington. Publication URL
- Fathizadeh, M. (2015), Industry Collaboration for Training Workforce, Conference for Industry and Education Collaboration, Palm Springs, California, February 4-6, 2015. Publication URL
- Fathizadeh, M., Seim, D. (2014). Geothermal Systems, a Practical Approach. International. Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) | VOLUME 4, Issue 2, ISSN: 2277-3754, August 2014.
- Fathizadeh, M., Yen, J. (2014). Utilizing Automation Standards in Engineering Education International. Journal of Innovative Research in Technology & Science (IJIRTS) | Volume 2, Number 6, ISSN: 2321-1156, December 2014, pp 47-53. Publication URL
- M. Fathizadeh, D. Seim (2014). Practical Approach in Design of HVAC Systems Utilizing Geothermal Energy. In H. Kim & M. Amouzegar (Eds.), Transactions on Engineering Technologies-A special issue of the world congress on engineering and computer science (pp. 15-26). Springer. ISBN: 978-94-017-9114-4
- Fathizadeh, M. (2014) Educating Students about Energy: A Practical Approach, Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the American Society of Engineering Education, June 15-18, 2014, Indianapolis, Indiana Publication URL
- Fathizadeh, M. (2014) Teaching Engineering Material to Industry Technicians and Engineers, ASEE-GSW Annual Conference April 2-4, 2014, New Orleans, Louisiana