Graduate Certificate in Database Integration Technology
Any Four (4) of the Five (5) Courses
- ITS 56000 Database Management Security
- ITS 56200 Database Administration
- ITS 56400 Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- ITS 56600 Database Object-Oriented Modeling and Architecture
- ITS 56800 Database Application Integration
Graduate Certificate in Six Sigma for Business and Industry
Four (4) Courses
- IET 41100 Applications of Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
Prerequisite: basic statistics and basic understanding of quality principles
- IT 50800 Quality and Productivity in Industry and Technology
- IET 51000 Product Development and Optimization
Prerequisite: basic statistics
- IET 52000 Enterprise Quality Planning and Analysis
Prerequisite: basic statistics and IT 50800
How to Obtain a Certificate
To obtain any of these certificates, you must complete these steps:
- Fill out and submit the Graduate school online application. You must select the name of the certificate you would like to take from the “Program of Interest/Graduate Major” drop-down box and “Graduate Certificate” from the “Enrollment Objective” drop down box.
- Notify Graduate Program Coordinator, in ANDR 230, which certificate program you will be applying for. Also, notify the Graduate Program Coordinator during the semester you are completing the last course for the certificate.
- Minimum grade for any course to be applied towards any of the above Certificates is “B”. Only courses taken for a letter grade may be included in these certificates.
For more information contact Prof. Mohammad Zahraee at (219) 989-2966