- May 1st – All students, U.S. residents and international
- October 1st – International students applying for a student VISA
- November 1st. – U.S. residents and international students with a current student VISA in the U.S.
- April 15th – U.S. residents.
- International students – not accepted.
These deadlines are for completed applications. All documentation must be uploaded to the application and any required official test scores must be received by the Graduate Studies office by the dates listed above. Any applications incomplete at these deadlines will be considered for the next enrollment session.
For further information about the program and the plan of study, interested students should contact:
Mary Rose Sicinski
College of Technology
Graduate Program Coordinator