This page contains a variety of links and resources for students enrolled in the RN-BSN program.
Nursing Text Books
- Text Book List for RN to BSN Program – Nursing Courses
The above link lists all textbooks required for nursing classes
Non-Nursing Text Books
- Go to the Purdue Northwest Online Bookstore
- Under Program, select the Hammond Campus
- Select the appropriate term
- Select the Department (i.e. Engl, Chm)
- Select the Course by number (i.e. 11500)
- Select your section. (You will need to look at your schedule to make sure you know the section numbers for your classes.)
- Online RN to BSN Handbook
This link will provide access to the RN to BSN Handbook Table of Contents.
- Blackboard Learn
Log into Blackboard Learn. Access your courses and all Blackboard resources including the Graduate Advisor site.
- Online Program Support
RN-BSN Blackboard support provided by the ITaP Customer Service Center at the West Lafayette campus.
Log into the myPNW Portal. Access your courses and all myPNW portal resources.
For questions or to contact an advisor, please call: 219-989-8450