The documents/items that we will need to process your application include:
- A completed application form and payment of application fee
- 3 professional/academic recommendations using the university’s recommendation format evaluating your scholarly potential.
- A statement of 300 – 500 words concerning your purpose for undertaking graduate study, your professional plans, career goals related to your chosen area of concentration (Adult-Gerontology CNS, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Education or Nurse Executive), and scholarly interests. Given the rigor and demands of graduate study, also describe your plans for balancing work, school, and personal obligations.
- Transcripts from each university/college ever attended
- A copy of your U.S. RN license
- Your resume