Making Payments for Classes
- Tuition payments are due on or before the Friday before the start of class by 3pm CST.
- Missed payment deadlines will result in being dropped from the class.
- Invoices and periodic reminders regarding payment amounts due and payment deadlines are sent via email.
Payments for Tuition and Fees
- Can be made online
- Can be made in person at the Bursar’s Office
- Can be made by mail
- PNW Bursar’s Office no longer accepts payments by phone
View your Student Account in myPNW
- Select RN-BSN tab
- Click Financial Aid Awards
- Select Student Tab
- Click Student Account
- Select MyAccount
- Click View Account Activity