The Graduate Admission, Progression and Graduation Sub-Committee will review all completed files after each deadline date and make recommendations for admission, wait-list, or denial for each completed application. The committee chair will notify applicants of the committee’s decision by mail. For those applicants who are offered admission or a wait-listed seat, the letter will confirm the program, area of concentration, any admission conditions related to the application, and the deadline date for accepting the committee’s offer. After the Purdue University Graduate School approves the admission, the Graduate School will send applicants an email notifying them of their official admission. All applicants should then complete a Graduate School online reply form to formally accept admission using the following steps:
- Log in to the Graduate School’s online application system.
- Under Status Update, click “View Admissions Decision” to access your decision letter.
- On page one of your letter, click the link “Click here to submit your response to the offer of admission.”
- Complete and submit the form.
- Your response will appear on your application status page.