Welcome to the Master’s Degree Program home page. The College of Nursing currently offers four areas of concentration within the Master of Science program. These are Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (AG-CNS) and Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP).
This page provides detailed information regarding all of our master’s degree programs and post-master’s certificate programs.
If you are interested in becoming a graduate student at Purdue University Northwest College of Nursing, please review the information provided on this page.
If you are already a Purdue University Northwest graduate student, please review the information provided on this page.
Master’s Program Student Achievement Data
- First time certification pass rates reported during 2017:
- Adult Gerontology CNS – 100%
- Family Nurse Practitioner – 95%
- 2017 program completion rate: 83.3%
- 2017 graduates working as AG-CNSs or FNPs: 92%
(Updated: April 11, 2019)