Interruption in Plan of Study
- Students who need to withdraw from nursing courses due to medical, military, or catastrophic life events should notify their academic advisor at the time of withdrawal for review by the RN-BSN Admission, Progression and Graduation Committee.
- Students interrupting their progression due to course withdrawal, failure or part-time study are subject to policy changes as they progress
- Students who decide to interrupt their enrollment in nursing classes should inform their academic advisor
- Student status will remain active for one year from the last course taken.
- If the interruption extends over one year, then the student must re-apply through PNW admissions in order to resume.
- Interruption from classes may prolong the duration of the program dependent on the availability of courses in the Carousel of Classes.
- If the interruption from classes lasts more than 2 consecutive sessions, students will resume at current tuitions rate upon their re-entry. The new rate may differ from the original tuition rate upon admission.