Students can use this carousel to see the course rotations.
- The start dates for each 5 week session are in red at the top of the page.
- Based on your admission date into the program, pick a date to start classes.
- Students can then determine the rest of their courses by reading from left to right based on the start date.
**There are two nursing carousels listed below:
- one for students that were admitted prior to fall 2017
- another for students admitted for fall 2017 and after.
Please make sure you are viewing the carousel that corresponds with your admission date in order to correctly map out your progression of courses.
To read the nursing carousel:
- Find your start date at the top of the column in Red
- Move to the bottom of the column. This will be the first course taken
- Move to the right from the bottom of the column to view the progression of course offerings
To enlarge the image, right click and select “open image in new tab” or “open image in new page”. You can also save, download and print from the right click menu.
- Registration/Course Offerings per start date can also be accessed here on the RN-BSN program information page.