- Baccalaureate Degree: Professional Option
- Baccalaureate Degree: Accelerated Second Degree Option
At Purdue University Northwest, nurses who earn a DNP degree are prepared to lead transformative healthcare by becoming experts in the search, appraisal, synthesis, transfer, and application of evidence and in the evaluation of its impact on outcomes.
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Family Nurse Practitioner (currently not enrolling)
- Nursing Education (to resume admissions late 2018/2019)