Learn · Lead · Excel
- Baccalaureate Degree: Professional Option
- Baccalaureate Degree: Accelerated Second Degree Option
- Masters of Science Program
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (AG-CNS)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
At Purdue University Northwest, Hammond campus, nurses who earn a DNP degree are prepared to lead transformative healthcare by becoming experts in the search, appraisal, synthesis, transfer, and application of evidence and in the evaluation of its impact on outcomes.