The Mechanical Engineering Graduate Scholarship was established to recognize academic merit, encourage research, and aid in financial support for Mechanical Engineering Graduate School Students. This scholarship is open to both residents of the United States and International Students.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must achieve and maintain a minimum of 3.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidate must be enrolled full time (9 credit hours) in Purdue University Mechanical Engineering Graduate Program for the semester of the year of the award.
- This scholarship is renewable, based on scholastic performance.
- Candidate must complete application and submit the following required materials no later than June 1, 2016 for the Fall 2016 award:
- An essay not exceeding one page discussing your educational and career goals and explaining why you are interested in your chosen field;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Copy of your unofficial transcript;
- Completed application;
- Student must conduct research on their thesis (if thesis student).
Applications and all supporting documents MUST be received by June 1, 2016.
Mail or bring completed application and materials to:
Purdue University Calumet
Mechanical Engineering Department,
2200 169th Street