Title: Clinical Assistant Professor of American Sign Language
Department: Political Science, Economics, and World Languages and Cultures
College: Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
Building: TECH Room: 318
Phone: (219) 785-5432
- Masters of Education, Hyles Anderson College, 1982.
- Bachelor of Arts Liberal Studies, (with emphasis in Elementary/Deaf education), San Diego State University, 1977.
- Associate of Arts Liberal Arts, San Diego Mesa Community College, 1975.
- Licensed Indiana Educational Interpreter, 2004.
Began at Purdue North Central
Courses Taught Recently
- ASL 10100 American Sign Language I
- ASL 10200 American Sign Language II
- American Sign Language, Interpreting for the Deaf, Deaf Culture, Computers