Job opening with the Indiana Democratic Party.
Job Position: Deputy Data Director
The Indiana Democratic Party is seeking a full-time Deputy Data Director at its headquarters in Indianapolis, IN for the 2020 cycle. The Deputy Data Director will work with the Data Director to set up campaigns and county parties with voter file access, provide support and training to users, and help to improve the data competency of the party.
- Handling VAN account requests and creating committees
- Providing customer service and responding to support tickets for county parties and campaigns
- Handling the acquisition of key datasets (i.e. early voting locations and polling places)
- Work together with Data Director to administer comprehensive data training program
- Monitor VAN usage and implement VAN policy
- At least one (1) cycle of campaign work
- Knowledge of VAN/Votebuilder
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience explaining technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets functions and formatting
- A commitment to working at the Indiana Democratic Party for the 2020 cycle
Education and Experience
The successful candidate holds a degree from a four-year college and has a minimum of one (1) years experience with campaign field work.
Salary commensurate on experience. Employees are eligible to enroll in IDP’s health insurance policy, which includes dental, vision, health, and life insurance.
Instructions To Apply
Please send cover letters and resumes to Lauren Ganapini, Executive Director at lau…@indems.org using subject line “Application for Deputy Data Director” by Friday, January 3rd at 5 p.m. EDT.
The Indiana Democratic Party is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or disability.