Student Advisory Board Requirements and Minimum Qualifications
New Student Advisory Board (SAB) members are selected by current SAB members from a pool of self-identified students. Prospective students must obtain a letter of recommendation, meet the minimum qualifications, and fill out the application.
In order to maintain their status as a student advisory board member, students are required to meet the following requirements:
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- Attend at minimum 1 Open House per semester
- Attend two CHESS events per semester
- Assist with additional CHESS activities as assigned
- Attend all Student Advisory Board meetings
- Maintain status as a student in the College of Humanities, Education, and Social Sciences
* At the time of applying students must have at least a 3.0 GPA and be a student in the College of Humanities, Education, and Social Sciences.
*Failure to meet the requirements may result in removal from the board.