Having trouble registering?
- Are you in the correct portal? The student portal does NOT require a PIN.
- Have you satisfied all your admission requirements? Sign into your application account and check your admission letter. The second page will tell you what (if any) conditions were placed on your admission: providing a final transcript, English translation of transcript or showing the undergraduate degree are typical admission conditions.
- Have your official transcripts been received in the Graduate Office? (not the one you uploaded to the application – an official copy sent from your undergraduate institution to Purdue).
- International Students: Have you provided proof of insurance to the Graduate school? You must submit proof that you will be insured throughout the semester for which you plan to register. Send proof of insurance showing dates of coverage to email@example.com. Allow 24 hours for the hold to be removed.
- Have you maintained graduate academic standards? Is your GPA 3.0 or above?
- Some courses require instructor approval and do now allow students to self register. After taking care of any of the above issues, check with your department for assistance in registering.