The University Industrial Advisory Board is comprised of business, industry, and labor community members who are dedicated to the educational and economical growth of their community. Industrial Advisory Board members work closely with faculty and administration to prepare the community’s future work force. Their dedication, creativity, and advice will become an integral part of the educational process.
Stimulating students’ minds now will help stimulate economic growth in the future. Students who feel secure in obtaining employment after graduation will most likely remain in their community, contributing their skills and ideas. The Board’s advice to educators on current and future technological trends will help them develop curricula that reflect employers’ needs.
Electrical Engineering Technology Subcommittee
- Paul Lapsansky, Mgr of Tech Support Services, Valparaiso University
- Rob Ostapiuk, Group Leader Curriculum Development, Microchip Technology
- Vic Babin, Electrical Engineer, Northern Indiana Commuter
- Boris Matakovic, Chief Information Officer, NICTD
- Pratish Patel, President, Electronic Interconnect Corp.
- Jake Kim, National Sales Manager, Autonics
- Kent Kekis, Vp of Design Engineering, Task Force Tips
- Ruben Del Valle, Engineer SR., T & D Standards, NV Energy
- Chuck Vamos, Manager Electric Asset Management, NiSource
- Jeremiah Dole, Software Product Specialist, Landis + Gyr
- Fumitaka Ohno, JTEKT, North America