Michelle Spaulding, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor
Subject Area: Evolution
Department: Biological Sciences
College: Engineering and Sciences
Building: Schwarz hall Room: 015
Phone: (219) 785-5614
- Ph.D. Earth & Environmental Sciences (Vertebrate Paleontology), Columbia University 2011
- M. Phil., Earth & Environmental Sciences, Columbia University 2009
- M.A., Earth & Environmental Sciences, Columbia University 2007
- B.S., Double Major: Biology and Geology, University of California 2004
Began at PNW North Central
- BIOL 145 Introduction to the Biology Laboratory
- BIOL 311 Introduction to Evolution
Evolutionary history of mammals, focusing on early Cenozoic taxa. Study areas for these forms are phylogenetics, locomotor evolution, and the evolution of the carnivoran brain.