Welcome to the College of Engineering and Sciences!
The highly ranked College of Engineering and Sciences*, led by respected faculty, graduates some of the most successful engineers, scientists, health care professionals, and educators anywhere.
More than ten undergraduate and graduate departments and programs prepare you to pursue excellent jobs in the highly sought after STEM fields in the high-tech, data-based 21st century.
A World of Opportunities
As an undergraduate or graduate student, you can work on a broad range of research, ranging from statistical and computer data analysis, information technology of biological and chemical processes, smart technologies, ecology and environmental hazards, and more.
- You can become a teacher or research mentor to others at PNW.
- Our engineering departments house one of the leading internationally-recognized groups in steel production improvement, in which you can experience a multi-disciplinary bridge among the sciences and engineering disciplines in a major heavy industry.
- Fifty percent of our Chemistry and Physics students go to graduate school.
- If you intend to become a doctor, dentist, veterinarian, or pharmacist, PNW can prepare you to apply.
Where Our Graduates Work:
Our graduates are actively and consistently recruited by numerous companies among which are:
- Sherwin Williams
- Midline Industries
- GEA Farm Technologies
- Solvay Industries
- Remis America Refrigeration Systems
- General Motors
- Department of Natural Resources
- INVISTA (Texas) Flinthills Resources
- Alverno Labs
- University of Chicago and
- Indiana University Healthcare Systems
* US News and World Report