Undergraduate Education Programs
How to Apply
Applicants for undergraduate degrees must apply online to the university by completing an undergraduate application.
The following documents need to be submitted to complete the application process:
- An Official High School Transcript or GED Scores (if applicable)
- The results from either the: College Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT). EXCEPTION: For applicants who have been out of high school for more than 1 year, the appropriate placement test results from the university’s Testing Services Center will substitute for SAT or ACT scores.
- $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee
Once all required documents are ready to be submitted, please mail or hand deliver to the appropriate campus. Official transcripts may also be sent electronically through www.parchment.com.
Graduate Education Programs
- Fill out the online application. When filling out the online application, please keep in mind that paying by check could hold up your application between 2-3 weeks.
- When applying online, you will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Official transcript: You will need to provide a transcripts from every university/college attended to date. To complete you application, the transcript must be an official copy from the university/college you attended. If you upload the transcript, it is not an official transcript. For more information on official transcripts, please see the Graduate Studies Office Transcript Page.
- Three recommendations: Appropriate sources for recommendations include professors familiar with your work or people in a supervisory role, such as administrators, program coordinators, mentor teachers, and supervising teachers.
- GRE scores, only if you are an international student.
For those interested in the Clinical Mental Health, School Counseling, Human Services degrees, or Addictions Certification, a separate Admissions Supplement is required. This document will replace the “Statement of Purpose” listed in the application. Please be sure to complete the entire supplement, including the grid. The supplement can be found here: Admissions Supplement