The Organizational Leadership and Supervision Program Industrial Advisory Board is comprised of business, industry, and labor community members who are dedicated to the educational and economical growth of their community. Industrial Advisory Board members work closely with faculty and administration to prepare the community’s future work force. Their dedication, creativity, and advice will become an integral part of the educational process.
Stimulating students’ minds now will help stimulate economic growth in the future. Students who feel secure in obtaining employment after graduation will most likely remain in their community, contributing their skills and ideas. The Board’s advice to educators on current and future technological trends will help them develop curricula that reflect employers’ needs.
Organizational Leadership and Supervision Industrial Advisory Committee
- Debera Hinchy, President, Town & Country Industries, Inc.
- Robert Johnson, Owner & President, Liberty Floors and Windows
- Rhonda Kapler, Director of Human Resources, Task Force Tips, Inc.
- Kathleen Kleinfeldt, Office Admiistrator, Kelley, Drye & Warren LLP
- Brian McShane, President/CEO, McShane’s
- Joyce Shroka, Manager, Business Continuity/Tech Services, NiSource