The goals of the Purdue University Northwest Strategic Plan are to:
- Offer students high-quality education emphasizing experiential learning and cutting-edge research opportunities.
- Produce internationally recognized research that meets regional and national needs.
- Provide leadership through community, professional, and industrial outreach.
Accomplishing these requires financial support. The State of Indiana only provides a portion of the dollars that we need to maintain and grow programs that benefit our students, faculty, and the region. The rest of the funds come via grants and gifts from individuals, companies, and agencies. Private support is essential if these goals are to be achieved and the school is to continue to grow.
Your Gift Helps
- Support laboratory facilities – Teaching Chemistry and Physics applications requires well-equipped and up-to-date laboratory facilities. Similarly, cutting-edge research also rests upon strong labs. Interested donors are encouraged to discuss specific needs with both the College of Engineering & Sciences and the department of Chemistry and Physics.
- Support graduate and undergraduate students – The leaders of tomorrow in Chemistry and Physics are being trained today. To enroll the best from an academically strong and diverse potential student pool, the College must be able to offer not only competitive scholarships, but strong assistantships at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Support faculty – The College’s quest for excellence will be led by the faculty we attract and retain. To bring the best and brightest to Purdue Northwest requires endowed professorships, research support, and support for travel to national and international conferences.
We appreciate your generosity!