Think you have the next BIG idea?
Join us for the PNW Big Sell!
Join us on Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
(Doors open at 12:30 p.m.)
Hosted by Purdue University Northwest College of Business and College of Technology
Purdue University Northwest
Commercialization and Manufacturing Excellence Center
7150 Indianapolis Blvd.
Hammond, IN 46324
If your product has a social benefit, please describe it briefly.
CMEC is prepared to assist prospective applicant develop and record pitches by appointment only. Please do not wait until the last minute.
Video Submission must be submitted by April 1 and the Finalists will be notified by April 8, 2019.
Finalists will present live at CMEC on April 27th.
If you are selected as a finalist, then prepare to give a live six minute pitch presentation expanding on your video submission to a panel of judges. You may demonstrate your product and/or use a presentation such as PowerPoint and expect questions from the judges.
Schedule of Events
- 12:30 p.m. — CMEC Doors open to ticket holders
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. — Networking Finalists, Judges and Audience
- 1:00 p.m. — Finalist Six Minute Presentations & Questions from Judges
- 3:00 p.m. — Judges Deliberation & Refreshment Break
- 3:30 p.m. — Winner, 1st Runner Up and 2nd Runner up will be announced