Think you have the next BIG idea?
Join us for the PNW Big Sell!
Join us on Saturday, May 2, 2020 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
(Doors open at 12 p.m.)
Hosted by Purdue University Northwest College of Business and College of Technology
Purdue University Northwest
Commercialization and Manufacturing Excellence Center
7150 Indianapolis Blvd.
Hammond, IN 46324
If your product has a social benefit, please describe it briefly.
CMEC is prepared to assist prospective applicant develop and record pitches by appointment only. Please do not wait until the last minute.
Video Submission must be submitted by April 3 and the Finalists will be notified by April 10, 2020.
Finalists will present live at CMEC on May 2, 2020.
If you are selected as a finalist, then prepare to give a live six minute pitch presentation expanding on your video submission to a panel of judges. You may demonstrate your product and/or use a presentation such as PowerPoint and expect questions from the judges.
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 p.m. — The PNW Big Sell is open to ticket holders
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. 15 minute warning
- 1:00 p.m. – 12 Finalist Six Minute Presentations & Questions from Judges
- 2:00 – 2:15 p.m. – Intermission
- 3:00 p.m. — The PNW Big Sell concludes & Judges deliberate
- 3:30 p.m. — Winner, 1st Runner Up & 2nd Runner announced & checks presented