Think you have the next BIG idea?
Join us for the PNW Big Sell!
Join us on Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
(Doors open at 12:30 p.m.)
Hosted by Purdue University Northwest Colleges of Business and Technology
Purdue University Northwest
James B. Dworkin Students Services and Activities Complex
1401 S. US Highway 421
Westville, IN 46391
The following twelve finalists for 2017 were invited to present six minute live pitches at The PNW Big Sell:
- Amelia Wistuk, Southern Vermont College
- RJ Jarecki, Purdue NW, CMEC
- Alex Finch, Purdue Foundry
- Matthew Albaugh, Purdue Foundry
- Cody Welch, IUPUI
- Rick Peregoy, NWI Region Resident, CMEC
- Caren DeCesaris, Purdue NW, CMEC
- Ryan Preston, Purdue Foundry
- Oliver Wendt, Purdue Foundry
- Glenn Landmesser, NWI Region Resident, CMEC
- Jennifer Lovette-Cephus, NWI Region Resident, CMEC
- Scott Massey, Purdue Foundry
If your product has a social benefit, please describe it briefly.
CMEC is prepared to assist prospective applicant develop and record pitches by appointment only. Please do not wait until the last minute.
Video Submission Review/Judging will be completed by April 8 and the 10-12 Finalists will be identified in an email to all those who submitted.
Finalists will present live at CMEC on April 29th.
If you are selected as a finalist, then prepare to give a live six minute pitch presentation expanding on your video submission to a panel of judges. You may demonstrate your product and/or use a presentation such as PowerPoint and expect questions from the judges.
Mia Campbell, Alex Momcilovich, Brandon Vanes, Joel Soto, Bruce Thomas, Kayla Eastland, Katie M. Dominguez, Russell Seger, Cierra Payne, Amber Clay, Amari Andrews, Timothy Brown, Hunter Hardesty, Dwayne Hunter, Torrance Johnson, Binghui Li, Niki Lynum and Kellie Tucker.
Schedule of Events
- Noon — Dworkin Center Doors open to ticket holders
- Noon – 1:00 p.m. — Networking Finalists, Judges and Audience
- 1:00 p.m. — Finalist Six Minute Presentations & Questions from Judges
- 3:00 p.m. — Judges Deliberation & Refreshment Break
- 3:30 p.m. — Winner, 1st Runner Up and 2nd Runner up will be announced