Imagine the Possibilities!
Supporting Vital Programs
Investing in the Future
Strengthening the Position of the College of Business
The College of Business at Purdue University Northwest is in a period of unprecedented growth. We have hired more than 12 faculty members over the past three years, our faculty members are publishing in outstanding outlets, our physical space has been completely remodeled to present a highly professional image, and more. We have accomplished our key strategic goal: to achieve AACSB International accreditation. Of course, the College and its programs are presently fully accredited by the State of Indiana and by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE); and the addition of AACSB accreditation will signal to all that we stand with the best of business schools worldwide.
To continue the College’s successes, and help us reach our future goals, we rely on the generous support of our alumni and friends. The ways you can support the College are limitless, whether you make a gift, recommend a talented student, or become a valued partner.
Every contribution to the College of Business is appreciated and makes a difference. You can:
- Make a gift online or by mail and help provide the much-needed financial resources to achieve our goals.
- Recommend outstanding students to one of our programs.
- Visit a classroom as a guest speaker
- Recruit students or alumni through our career services offices.
Gifts from our alumni and friends who believe in the College’s mission…
…are critical to our ongoing success. Invest in the College of Business’ future:
- Alumni and friends can contribute annually to the College of Business-and no matter what the amount, these gifts make a critical difference in the Collee’s ability to support vital, otherwise unfunded programs. They enable opportunities to support and retain our world-class faculty, fund scholarships and fellowships, host guest lecturers, and much more.
- Corporate partners can make investments in College of Business students that generate strong returns, including future employees.
- Major gifts create endowments that can subsidize a scholarship, fellowship, chair, program, or center. Decide how you wish to support the College of Business with your gift-your wishes are merged with the funding needs of the College and the options are endless for creating a lifelong partnership.
Giving to the College of Business Benefits You Too!
- State of Indiana College Tax Credit – Indiana taxpayers may take a tax credit of half (50%) of their gift to the College of Business. For a joint return, the maximum credit is $200 (based on a gift of $400 or more), and for a single return, the maximum credit is $100 (for a gift of $200 or more). The tax credit directly reduces the “bottom line” of your state income tax by reducing the amount you owe in taxes. All it takes is your gift to Purdue University Northwest’s College of Business and one simple form, the Indiana CC-40. Please obtain the Indiana CC-40 tax form (PDF) and read the requirements and instructions.
- Federal Tax Advantages: Contributions to the College of Business are deductible as charitable contributions within the limits of the Internal Revenue Code.
How to Give to the College of Business
- You can support the College of Business online at the Institutional Advancement Office.
- You can support the College by mailing in your contribution – either by check or by providing us with your credit card information. The Giving Form (Word) contains giving options and instructions for mailing your support.
- If you are considering a major gift to the College, please contact one of the following individuals