Purdue University Northwest’s College of Business offers a strong Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The impassioned professors, the convenient proximity of Northwest Indiana to Chicago (our nation’s third largest metropolis), and the unique areas of specialization the program offers make PNW’s MBA the perfect fit for aspiring business men and women the world over.
The curriculum provides an opportunity to gain an understanding of, and develop useful managerial skills in, each of the major functional areas of management. Students who successfully complete the AACSB accredited program will have developed enhanced skills and competence to make efficient and effective managerial decisions.
AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Less than 5% of the world’s 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation. AACSB-accredited schools produce graduates that are highly skilled and more desirable to employers than other non-accredited schools.
The courses in the Evening MBA program are offered as 8 week and traditional 16 week semester courses or fully online (summer semester).
- Total tuition and fees for the program (45 credit hours) is one of the lowest in the nation
- Indiana residents – $15,000
- Non-residents/International Students – $31,500
- Designed for both part-time and full-time students
- Concentrations in Accounting and Management Information Systems available