- Online application for Admission to the Purdue University Graduate School. The online application may be accessed by visiting academics.pnw.edu/grad-school. A graduate application fee is payable upon submission of the online application.
- Three letters of recommendation. Recommendations must be submitted electronically as part of the online application. Enter the recommender’s name and email address into the application. An electronic evaluation will be emailed directly to your recommender with a unique link. Once your recommender has completed the evaluation/recommendation form, you will be notified via email.
- A statement written by yourself referring to past supervisory experience, as well as your career goals and aspirations. Specifically discuss both your preparedness and motivation for choosing this program.
- A current resume must be uploaded into the application.
- An official transcript and diploma from each educational institution of higher education attended in both the original language and an English translation sent directly to the address below.
- A Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 500 or higher. You may register for the GMAT and find tips for preparation for the exam at www.mba.com.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum IBT (Internet Based Test) overall score required is 80, with the following section requirements: Reading 19, Listening 14, Speaking 18, Writing 18. Please visit www.ets.org/toefl for registration and more information about the exam.
Transcripts and test scores can be sent to the University at the below address:
Purdue University Northwest
College of Business
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323 – 2094
Fall Semester | May 15
Spring Semester | October 15
Summer Semester | March 1
* International prospects living in the U.S can use also the U.S. citizen application deadline.
International applicants should also complete the international admission requirements by submitting financial statement letters and passport photocopies. For more information please review our website at www.pnw.edu/international. For those students in need of assistance in translating their documents, please review the resources below regarding translation organizations: