- Online application for Admission to the Purdue University Graduate School. The online application may be accessed by visiting https://gradapply.purdue.edu/apply/. A graduate application fee is payable upon submission of the online application.
- Three letters of recommendation. Recommendations must be submitted electronically as part of the online application. Enter the recommender’s name and email address into the application. An electronic evaluation will be emailed directly to your recommender with a unique link. Once your recommender has completed the evaluation/recommendation form, you will be notified via email.
- A statement written by yourself referring to past supervisory experience, as well as your career goals and aspirations. Specifically discuss both your preparedness and motivation for choosing this program.
- A current resume must be uploaded into the application.
- An official transcript from each educational institution of higher education attended. Electronic transcripts must be sent directly from the University to our Graduate Office at email@example.com.
- A Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 500 or higher. You may register for the GMAT and find tips for preparation for the exam at www.mba.com. Students can register as non-degree seeking and attend up to twelve credit hours of courses while preparing for the GMAT. Once the student has met the GMAT requirements, the credits may be applied towards a degree.
Fall Semester | July 15
Spring Semester | December 1
Summer Semester | May 1
*Deadlines listed are for U.S. citizens. International applicants can find program deadlines on the International Applicant page using the link below.
International applicants can visit the following link for application requirements and additional resources: International Applicants