- Our very own Dean Jane Mutchler has being appointed for a three year term to the Board of Directors for AACSB!
- Prof. Dushan Nikolovski (entrepreneurship) has been named the Small Business Advocate of the Year by the NWI Small Business Development Center.
- Prof. Matt Hanson (marketing) has been named Lieutenant Governor of the American Advertising Federation District 6, which represents 13 professional advertising clubs from Indiana, Illinois and Michigan. Matt will serve as the district chair for the American Advertising Awards, the largest advertising awards show in the world.
- Prof. Kuan Chen (IS) received two Indiana Campus Compact grants.
- Prof. Jonathan Furdek and Prof. John Lucas published the article “What Happens if Pensions Disappear” in the Journal of the Indiana Academy of the Social Sciences, Vol18.
- Prof.Kasia Firlej (marketing) was recognized as the recipient of the Best Paper Award for her paper entitled “The use of GOMC in a classroom setting and its benefits for community partners and student career prospects,” by the Midwest Marketing Education Foundation and RACOM Communications.
- Two College of Business faculty members won prestigious outstanding faculty awards!
– Dr. Judith Hack (HTM) won the Outstanding Service Award
– Dr. Pat Obi (Finance) won the Outstanding Scholar Award .
We are very #COBproud of all of your impressive achievements!