Mondays: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. *
Tuesdays: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. *
Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. & 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. *
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. *
*Hours are subject to change. First come, first served. 5 minutes or less.
What CAN you see an advisor for during walk in times?
- Adding a course (you must have the CRN# and/or necessary form completed)
- Ask a quick scheduling or academic related question
- Have an advisor sign your drop card if you are dropping a course
- Ask questions on where to go for assistance or referrals
- Inquire on placement testing results
- Inquire on degree audits for upcoming graduating seniors
- If you need assistance with receiving an override for a course
- Verify your semester schedule
What can you NOT see an advisor for during walk in times?
- Scheduling a full semester schedule
- Graduation reviews
- Changing or declaring your major