Congratulations! You are almost there!
To ensure that you graduate on time, please follow the steps below.
During the semester prior to the semester you plan to graduate, meet with your advisor to ensure that you have taken or will take all the courses you need to graduate.
Attend a COB Graduation Workshop! At the workshop you will receive information regarding commencement and declare your graduation intention:
- Declare your graduation intention
- Understand the graduation clearance process
- Find out all the important graduation dates
- Learn about College of Business assessment activities
- Update your address with the University
- Ask any, and all, questions you have about graduation
Alternate way to declare your intent to graduate:
Find all you need to know about graduation and commencement, including the forms that you need to fill out at the
PNW Graduation and Commencement webpage
For more information on the degree awarding process please visit the Office of the Registrar Registration website.