All PNW students have access to FREE academic support services such as Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction. Schedules vary by campus; please make sure you select the campus where you will be physically present. Interested in working as a Tutor or Supplemental Instruction Leader? Learn more about our student employment opportunities at the bottom of this page.
Student Academic Support coordinates different Success Workshops aimed at assisting students with different aspects of attending a university. These workshops are FREE for all PNW students and are offered on both campuses. More information coming soon!
Student Employment Opportunities: Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, & More!
- Are you dedicated to helping others and enthusiastic about helping fellow students succeed?
- Do you encourage other students to get/give extra help?
- Can you explain difficult problems and/or ideas from different perspectives?
- Would a faculty member recommend you to become a Tutor or Supplemental Instruction Leader?
- Is your cumulative G.P.A. 3.0 or higher?